Swansea Leisure Stays
Swansea is a historic coastal city which sits in the mouth of Gower Peninsula, the first area of the UK to be named an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. Celebrated as the home of poet Dylan Thomas and actress Catherine Zeta Jones, Swansea and its neighbouring towns offer a real mix of attractions. Highlights include several medieval Castles, five blue flag beaches, and 24 Wildlife Trust Reserves. This, of course, is in addition to all the shops, restaurants and pubs you'd expect from Wales' second-largest city.
Serviced apartments in Swansea
A Space in the City offers serviced apartments in prime positions throughout Swansea.
Click on a development in the map opposite to view the apartment choices available.
Designed to offer greater value-for-money and flexibility than hotel accommodation, you'll find our luxurious apartments offer:
- The privacy and home comforts you would gain from having your own apartment, such as separate bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen.
- All the luxuries you would expect from a four or five star hotel, such as luxurious décor, broadband and housekeeping.
- 2-4 times more space than a hotel room, enabling you to relax in comfort.
- Savings of around 10-40% in comparison to staying in a similar standard hotel in the same location.
- The flexibility to stay for many months, and unlike property rentals, with no long contracts, council tax or utility bills.
- Where facilities exist, free parking and wireless broadband.
Call to reserve your apartment today
A Space in the City is Wales' premier and largest provider of serviced apartments, offering an extensive choice of serviced apartments across Cardiff and Swansea. If you'd like more information or to book an apartment, please call our Reservations team today on 08452 60 70 50.
Please note that in the majority of developments we are unable to accept single sex groups including stag or hen parties, please contact us for more details prior to booking.