What our serviced apartments in London offer
Our London aparthotels are part of the global network of competitively priced serviced apartments A Space in the City runs alongside our partners. We make sure you always receive the same high quality service and exclusive rates, wherever you are.
What makes our serviced apartments the perfect choice for both long term accommodation and luxury short term lets in London is the unique combination of home comfort and hotel indulgence they offer travellers.
A fully integrated kitchen for self-catering and plenty of space for work and relaxation are the key elements of any aparthotel in London. If you are on the lookout for a home from home where you can settle in long term and comfortably entertain guests in the most cosmopolitan location in Britain, a serviced apartment or a short term let in London is just the thing you need.
Some of the benefits of your stay at our serviced apartments in London include:
- The flexibility of being able to prepare your own meals, catering to particular dietary requirements and work schedules
- A place to relax in a busy and expensive city which can be hard on your budget
- High tech entertainment essentials such as a digital TV and high-speed broadband will keep you connected and entertained
- Extra space and privacy during your trip to London
- Flexible check in and check out options to accommodate the requirements of both business travellers and tourists
- Additional cleaning service available for long term lets (8+ nights)
If you are in the city for business, an aparthotel in East London will have you a short distance from the City of London, where you have access to a number of state of the art conference centres. In the evenings you can recharge in your spacious living room, prepare for your next business meeting in the comfort of your own place, or entertain colleagues over a delicious meal prepared in your well-equipped kitchen.
Meanwhile, if you are travelling for leisure with family or friends, one of our serviced apartments in West London may be better suited, as it will place you a stone’s throw from some of the city’s biggest attractions. An aparthotel in London is a great alternative to a hotel room if you are travelling with children, as its abundant space allows you all to make yourselves at home.